Friday 13 March 2015

[*BEST] Happy mothers day images for whatsapp,wechat.line messenger,Instagram

Posted by Unknown
mothers day best pics
mothers day greetings

Motherhood is tough 24 hour job,no pay,no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother's work is never done. Happy Mother's Day. Regina letsoalo


check out :
christmas quotes 2015 

christmas pictures 2015

2015 christmas images  

christmas wishes images

When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No.1 can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you



mothers day best images
happy mothers day images


Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray


I must have taken your presence for granted many-a-times. However the truth is whenever I'm scared in a crowd, it is your loving face for whom my eyes search in despair. And I don't feel at peace, till they meet yours. I love you mother. Happy Mothers day to you.



mothers day wishes
mothers day wishes


For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day


I will never be able to forget the times you have stood up for me. I will never be able to forget the way, you stayed up all night when I was sick. I will never be able to forget the times, you advised me when I was confused. I will never be able to forget you my dear mother. Happy Mothers days to you. I love you so much.



mothers day wishes
mothers day gift images


I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.
Kamakshi


Mom with you being a part of my life I need not even ask for anything else from God. You are everything I will ever need. I love you mother. Happy Mothers day.




happy mothers day cute images
happy mothers day best pictures
also check

new year 2016 wishes  

happy new year 2016 messages 

happy new year 2016 pics

happy new year 2016 message



Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me And then in love, you set me free

mothersd day best images
happy mothers day wishes


The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice...
is MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!!



Your love is the light in my life that doesn't fail to shine even when on the darkest day. Your love for me, never keeps me in darkness. I know I can always count on your love. Thank you so much for loving me so much. Happy Mother's day to you dear Mom!



mothers day cake images
mothers day best pics
also check

good morning love images

good morning pics for whatsapp sharing

good morning images with quotes

images of good morning


Life has never been and will never be perfect. However as long as you are a part of my life, I know I always have you to fall back on. Thanks for everything. Happy Mothers day to the world's best Mom!



If I started to thank you for all that you have done for me, I will never be able to stop. Thank you for your countless blessings. I promise to do all it takes, to make you proud of me. Happy Mother's day!



mothers day best pictures
happy mothers day cards

6 comments :

  1. Amazing article! Mothers Day is coming up soon. We collected the best quotes about mothers and love for you. Find out what to say to your mum on Mothers Day. Read our article about Beautiful Happy Mothers Day Quotes.

    ReplyDelete