Friday 13 March 2015

[TOP] Happy mothers day whatsapp images,whatsapp quotes,whatsapp text messages

Posted by Unknown
mothers day pics
happy mothers day pictures


check out :

christmas quotes wallpapers 

merry christmas 2015 images 

christmas whatsapp images 

christmas 2015 pictures 

I must have taken your presence for granted many-a-times. However the truth is whenever I'm scared in a crowd, it is your loving face for whom my eyes search in despair. And I don't feel at peace, till they meet yours. I love you mother. Happy Mothers day to you.



For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day


happy mothers day images
happy mothers day messages


I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.
Kamakshi


I will never be able to forget the times you have stood up for me. I will never be able to forget the way, you stayed up all night when I was sick. I will never be able to forget the times, you advised me when I was confused. I will never be able to forget you my dear mother. Happy Mothers days to you. I love you so much.



happy mothers day images
mothers day best greetings


If beauty had a name, it would be you. If love had a face, it would be yours. If I had a destination, it would be in your arms. I love you dear Mom. Happy Mother's day!



Life has never been and will never be perfect. However as long as you are a part of my life, I know I always have you to fall back on. Thanks for everything. Happy Mothers day to the world's best Mom!




mothers day wishes
happy mothers day wishes

also check

happy new year 2016 wallpaper

happy new year 2016 image

happy new year 2016 quotes 

happy new year 2016 wallpaper


If I started to thank you for all that you have done for me, I will never be able to stop. Thank you for your countless blessings. I promise to do all it takes, to make you proud of me. Happy Mother's day!



Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, dear Mother .


mothers day best wishes
mothers day best images




The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice...
is MOTHER
Happy Mothers Day!! 



Mom with you being a part of my life I need not even ask for anything else from God. You are everything I will ever need. I love you mother. Happy Mothers day.



happy mothers day pics
mothers day best cards


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty



“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving


mothers day pics
happy mothers day images
also check

good morning images for whatsapp

good morning images for friends

beautiful good morning images

good morning images with love

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
- Howard Johnson


mothers day best greetings
mothers day best pictures

6 comments :

  1. Nice info! Mothers Day is coming up soon. We collected the best quotes about mothers and love for you. Find out what to say to your mum on Mothers Day. Read our article about Beautiful Happy Mothers Day Quotes.

    ReplyDelete